Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Registration on our website and use of our Service is not intended for children under age 13. If you’re under 13 and starting a business we applaud you; but you need someone over 13 to use our website for you.
Information We Collect
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that can’t be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, browser type, and IP address. Personal Information includes your name, address, e-mail, telephone number, financial information such as your credit card number, or other information which personally identifies you and which you provide to us through the website.
How We Collect Information
Information you provide us by registering for services
In addition to the information provided automatically by your browser when you visit our website, you may provide information to us by registering for or using the services available through our website. If you transact business with us through our website, you may also provide financial information about your credit/debit card or bank account.
How We Use the Information We Collect Personal Information
In general, we may use information that we collect about you to:
- establish and maintain our business relationship with you;
- communicate with you, manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content provided by others through our website;
- communicate with you by email about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our business partners or other third parties.
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- for the management and defense of legal claims and actions, compliance with court orders and other legal obligations and regulator requirements, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
If you provide us with financial information or payment information for the purpose of transacting business through our Service, then we may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any transactions made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
How We Share Your Information
- Authorized Employees Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information and only for authorized business reasons.
- Authorized Service Providers We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, providing customer services, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality and data and IT infrastructure. We will only provide these agents and suppliers with the personal information they need to deliver the service we have requested, and who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of that information in accordance with this policy. Information which you provide to third-parties through their websites is subject to the Privacy Policies of those websites. (See Links to Other Websites below.)
- Other We may disclose your information in response to a subpoena or court order, to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or as otherwise or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. We may also share personal information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
Links to Other Websites
Security of Your Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information and only for authorized business reasons. If you register for an account through our website, your account is protected by your account password and you should take appropriate steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Visiting Our Website From Outside the United States
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
How You Can Access Your Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us via the How to Contact Us provisions below. It is your responsibility to keep your records with us updated by contacting us via the How to Contact Us section below. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests to update your data in a timely manner. Please note that the sensitive nature of our business may limit our ability to provide access to certain records if doing so may be unduly burdensome, infringes on the rights of others, or is prohibited by law.
Changes to Our Policies
Resolution of Dispute
How to Contact Us
4240 Duncan Avenue, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63110
(Attn: Privacy Officer)
© LeanLegal, Inc. 2015. All rights reserved.